Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friday Fill - Ins

1. Follow the rules.

2. Baby Bag is something I always take with me on vacation.

3. To achieve your goals, you must believe in your capabilities.

4. My conscience is something I'd like you to know about me.

5. I have a good and lovable family who accepts the good and bad in me.

6. Coke floats.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spend time with my babies, tomorrow my plans include watching cartoons with my angels and Sunday, I want to church with them!


Join the fun .

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I'm glad to see a young family being raised in church. Come see my fill-ins. BTW: I have a BOX of books to give away. Check out my sidebar.

Anonymous said...

Nice answers. I can remember the days of taking the baby bags every where. :>)

Unknown said...

Does coke float?
I didn't know that.

Feel welcome to visit my fill ins ::here::.

Have a great weekend!

 

Proud Mommy © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner