Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday 9: The Best of What's Around

1. What's the best new website you've found?
+ It's all about Mom and Child relationship.

2. What's the best movie you've seen?
+ The Notebook.

3. What's the best quote you know?
+ “There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one”.

4. What's the best book you've read?
+ Fairy Tales. [Snowhite, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and etc. . . What can I do I'm a Mommy.]

5. What's the best thing someone's done for you?
+ Saved my LIFE!

6. What's the best thing about your job?
+ I enjoy teaching and love kids and with that I am having so much fun.

7. What’s the best CD you own?
+ Oh! A dozen of Nursery Rhymes from my Mom.

8. What’s the best new TV show you watch?
+ Strawberry Shortcake and Spongebob Square Pants.

9. What’s the best car you’ve owned?
+ Starex Van [family used only.]

Join the fun .

3 comments:

Kimber said...

I said The Notebook too. Happy Saturday!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I had not heard the quote before. It's a great one! Have a super day...

Unknown said...

Someone saved your life? Wow!

You can find my answers ::here::.

Have a nice weekend!

 

Proud Mommy © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner